TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! Not just any birthday but my 21st! Wow I feel old. So today I thought I’d tell you all 21 things I’ve learnt since I turned 21, it’s been a hell of a roller-coaster…
- Be yourself and who you want to be, and let no one change that.
- Don’t make time for people who don’t deserve it, there are better people in your life.
- Time is precious, so use it wisely.
- GCSE’s aren’t the be all and end all.
- The harder you work, the luckier you seem to be.
- Sometimes an opportunity you are given, may be better for someone else.
- Double-vodka cokes have no mercy.
- Turning 18 is expensive and running a car is more expensive than buying it.
- Social media rules our lives, but that’s OK!
- Netflix and chill does not always have to involve sex, pizza is a perfect alternative.
- Money will come and go, so dipping into your overdraft isn’t always a bad thing.
- I deserve more than I give myself credit for.
- Putting lemon juice in your eye on a tequila slam isn’t a good idea.
- There is no such thing as a 9-5 job.
- The less you expect, the less you are let down.
- Stay sassy.
- Love when you are 15 is different from love at 20.
- Giving someone a complement or acknowledgement can go a long way.
- Honesty is everything.
- Chips always come served with cheese and garlic sauce.
- You learn the most from the people you meet throughout life. Good and bad.
Disclaimer: Before viewing the following photos, please excuse really bad hair and intoxication.