Today I thought I’d do something a little different and give you all some ADVICE! Yes advice. Sit down my friends and listen to therapist Gianni talk about some ‘Do’s, Dont’s and more’ about what I’ve learnt in life up to now…
1. Take every day as it comes – make the most out of your time and who you spend it with.
2. Don’t feel forced into something you aren’t 100% certain on, which leads me onto my next one...
3. Don’t be afraid to say no.. and YES!
4. Don’t take people or things for granted. Appreciate what people do for you and make sure they do in return.
5. Have ambition! Set yourself an aim in life, is it to travel? Get your dream career? Have that dream house, husband and children? It doesn’t matter, but ambition is key. Success doesn’t happen straight away and you may feel like you’re taking one step forward, two steps back. But the harder you work, the luckier you become.
6. Take risks. One day they will pay off. Life is far too short.
7. When it comes to new people, don’t judge a book by its cover. Learn about people before you make a decision. Think more about personality more than appearance and listen to what people have to say.
8. Don’t be afraid to be who you really are? You’re amazing and you should show it to the world.
9. Be there for your friends, one day you may need them too. Keep your friends close, and your best friends closer.
10. Spend time with people you love.
11. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, or give your help to someone who needs it.
12. Sometimes life gets hard. But what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger (Preach it Kelly).
13. Enjoy the things you love. Whether that be a person, place or thing. Make the most out of it while you can. If you like traveling, travel. If you enjoy writing, write. Catch my drift?
14. Stick to your morals. Practice what you preach and believe what you believe. People are very controversial and opinionated so don’t let someone change you.
15. Keep your head up. Life will knock you down in many different ways, but it’s standing back up that’s important.