2014 is almost over and I thought it’s time to give a few thank you’s to people who have really inspired, helped and aided me through the year with all aspects of life; especially gianniC.
Christmas is all about getting together and appreciating what you have and the people who’ve made it happen. It has been a year today since I started this little place on the internet and I can’t thank so many people enough for the support I’ve had, so this post it dedicated to all of you, Merry Christmas everyone!
1. Thank you to my Friends and Family. If it wasn’t for you I don’t think I would still be doing what I’m doing now. You’ve helped me though times I wasn’t motivated and kicked me up the ass when I’ve drifted astray.
2. Thank you to my Mum, for giving me the best support in everything I do, whether it be University, my job, my photography or my blog. You’re always filling me with confidence and support and always there to press the camera button when my self-timer isn’t working, haha I’m joking. Your a star and I couldn’t ask for anyone better.
3. Thank you NE Bloggers. Earlier this year I met a bunch of you guys and it was so nice getting to know you all. Since then your comments, likes, tweets and messages are so inspiring and overall, so nice just to have a chit chat every so often. You guys are awesome.
4. Thank you to Megan Lillie. Megan you’ve helped me so much with gianniC, from post ideas to setting up the site itself. I can’t thank you enough because I won’t be where I am now without you and I know you know how much I appreciate everything you’ve done for me! Mwah.
5. Thank you Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Social media has made blogging so much more enjoyable and without those networking sites, I would never of met the amazing people I’ve got to know from blogging.
6. Thank you PR and Blogger Outreach. I’ve had so many opportunities to try new products and services through people getting in contact with me. I cant thank those people enough for stumbeling across gianniC and giving me the time by contacting me. You have all been so generous and I am grateful for everything you’ve all done.
7. Thank you Bloggers of the blogosphere. There are so many inspirations out there it would be impossible to list! However each and everyone the blogs I read have inspired me in one way or another.
8. Finally, thank you, You. Yes you. You who is reading this now. Without you I probably wouldn’t be where I am now. Your support is amazing and even just someone stopping by giving a +1 or an email letting me know that a product I’ve recommended has taken away their acne. It’s amazing to hear and see. So thank you, thank you, thank you.