It has been well overdue for me to do a current skincare routine post, I think the last time was back in April. So I’ve decided to do a little 3 part series about my current skincare routines. The first being Morning, second Evening, and third my current favourite masks and treatments.
I’ve decided instead of writing about each product in these reviews, I’ll link them to my own direct reviews, so if you see a product you like the look of, you can click the link and get an in depth review of which one you choose. All I can say is every product featured in this series I think is amazing and does my skin wonders, also I will be listing them in the order I apply them! I hope you enjoy this little series.
So lets kick it off with my Morning Skincare Routine.
- Flint+Flint Glycolic Cleanser (I leave this on for 2 minutes while I brush my teeth)
- Origins Make A Difference Plus Rejuvenating Lotion
- Origins GinZing Eye Cream
- Origins GinZing Moisturiser
- Trilogy Organic Rosehip Oil (I mix this and my moisturiser together then apply)
- Clinique Anti-Blemish Solution (I apply this around areas that have blemishes)
- PizBuin Face Fluid (I apply this only on sunny days or where I will be spending a long time outdoors)
Make sure you check out Wednesday’s post for my Evening Skincare!