Today I thought I’d do something a little different to my usual post, and since Its getting closer and closer to August its time to start thinking about… LEEDS FESTIVAL! I can not honestly wait but before I start to think about being there, there are a few things I need to get into my head and be prepared. The downside to going to a festival is that the preparation can cost a bit, so starting early is the best thing to do. So if any of you are going to festivals this year and are thinking about getting things ready, try using my little checklist I’ve made below to tick off what you have and what you need!
- Charged mobile phone
- Portable charger
- Phone numbers of your friends!
- Tent/sleeping bag/chair/pillow/flag for your tent
- Clothing for however many days you’re going of
- Hoody/warm jacket
- Welly boots/Other shoes
- Duck tape
- First aid kit/medication/medication info
- CASH!/ID/credit card
- Minis! (shampoo, deodorant, tooth paste, tooth brush etc)
- Toilet roll
- MP3 player
- Sunglasses/contact lenses/glasses
- Cup/plate/bowl/plastic glass
- Plastic bags/baby wipes
- Bum bag
- Contraceptives for you naughty people
- Books or magazine
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...
Your festival ticket!
So there you go, you’re now all prepared. Go enjoy yourself because I know I will be! Thanks for reading guys.