I thought I’d share with you all my daily evening skincare routine. Everyone has their own products they apply on an evening and some may not agree with mine, but I find that these keep my skin under control and reduce the risks of outbreaks. All of these products I highly recommend to anyone with combination skin (especially those with oily traces around the nose and forehead like me).
So here are my evening skincare products, first of all…
- Clinique Liquid Facial Wash (Cleanse)
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion (Exfoliate)
- Alpha H Liquid Gold (Once or twice a week)
- Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate
- Clinique Dramatically Different (Moisturise)
- Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions (Target the big spots!)
- Clinique All About The Eyes Cream
Let me know any of your evening skin care tips! I’d love to hear.